Sunday 31 December 2017

2017 - a year in review

That is it for me in 2017 - another busy but very interesting year. 

One hurricane, two papers published, a big two day conference successfully hosted, joined a new COST action, helped propose a third, one new paper under review, two in prep, two national newspaper articles, two completed reports for OSi change detection project and accompanying modules, a SCSI research project completed.

Two pieces of big news coming in the new year; one relating to the NUIM MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing and another to my future prospects - a change of venue. 

Happy Christmas and New Year to all readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.