Tuesday 10 June 2014

SFI Industry Fellowships

We were informed of our awards back in October 2013, but the official announcement was only made yesterday.



I was one of the lucky ones called for the SFI photoshoot with the minister and was up early getting suited and booted when I got a congratulatory text informing me that my surname had been mangled on Newstalk (no surprise there).

The projects are listed around 9:40 here Newstalk Podcast

I got a mention (probably because I was also going to be at the photoshoot), as did Tim McCarthy and TreeMetrics.

The project also got a mention hereherehere and here.

So we went in for the photoshoot and the full press release was released yesterday PM here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.